Wholesale Organic Carrier Oils
Moksha is one of the world’s premium producers of cold-pressed carrier oils and other natural ingredients which find usage in the Health, Beauty, and Wellness industry. Headquartered in India, with offices in USA and Europe, Moksha offers worldwide shipping through our central warehouse in India. We offer over 70 pure carrier oils, Essential Oils, Fragrance Oils, Hydrosols or Floral water, and other natural ingredients at wholesale prices to our clients all over the world including countries like Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Australia, Hungary, UAE, etc.
We are preferred suppliers to many home-based as well as leading companies all over the world and offer a one-stop solution for all-natural ingredient requirements. We have our own in-house lab with the latest technology and experienced technicians where all oils are tested for quality and purity. This ensures when you buy carrier oils online from us, you are assured of top-quality oil.
Buy Carrier Oils at Wholesale Prices from Moksha Lifestyle
Carrier oils are a name given to vegetable oils that are used to dilute pure Essential oils and fragrance oils to make them suitable for topical use. Since essential oils are concentrated extracts of plants, applying them directly to the skin can cause irritation or in some cases severe burning as well. Therefore cold-pressed carrier oils are used to dilute them. Carrier oils are also commonly called base oils or vegetable oils, but instead of vegetables, they are extracted from seeds, nuts, or kernels.
Carrier oils are mild in nature and can be directly applied to the skin. They have a mild, nutty aroma with each carrier oil having distinct characteristics like color, viscosity, penetration, etc. Carrier oils contain various constituents like antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which help enhance the appearance of skin and hair. They provide essential moisture, soothe irritation and reduce dryness in the skin. Some of the best carrier oils for skincare include Avocado Carrier Oils, Virgin Coconut Carrier Oils, etc.
In Aromatherapy massage, carrier oils form the base of the oil and provide lubrication. They get easily absorbed in the skin and provide a wide variety of benefits like reducing joint pain, strengthening muscles, etc. Wholesale Organic Carrier oils have a multitude of benefits and are now being increasingly used in skincare, haircare, lip balms, and soaps.
Shop Organic Carrier Oils Online
A high-quality carrier oil is one that is unadulterated and free of synthetic chemicals. There is no added synthetic fragrance and it is ideally extracted using the cold process method. Other methods of extraction include Expeller pressing and Maceration. Some low-quality carrier oils are even extracted using solvent extraction in order to reduce the cost of production. Various factors determine the quality of carrier oil which include extraction method, aroma, consistency, fatty acid profile, etc. Moksha has a long list of carrier oils and their benefits include moisturization, nourishment, etc. Pure carrier oils should be stored in a cool, dark place away from sunlight in order to maintain carrier oils with long shelf life.
Explore Uses of Organic Carrier Oils
Carrier oils provide therapeutic benefits through their constituents and provide benefits like nourishment and moisturization, among others, through their fatty acid profile.
- Carrier Oils for Soap Making: Natural carrier oils are used as base oils in soaps. They provide vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants which provide soothing benefits to the skin and help in moisturizing skin. Carrier oils help harden soap along with enhancing the nourishing properties of the soap.
- Carrier Oils for Aromatherapy and Massage: Carrier oils provide a medium to dilute essential oils and provide a calming and relaxing experience. They penetrate deep into the skin and provide moisturizing and nourishing benefits. The presence of emollients in carrier oils helps reduce muscle pain and joint stiffness in the body.
- Carrier Oils in Candle: Pure cold-pressed carrier oil is often added to candles as they have a mild aroma. When added to wax, it helps make candles less brittle and gives a more luxurious feeling. Few oils which are commonly added to candles include Jojoba Oils, Coconut Oils, etc.
- Carrier Oils in Skincare Products: Carrier oils nurture skin and provide much-needed moisturization to dry skin. Most carrier oils are non-comedogenic and thus do not clog pores. They contain minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants which are beneficial for the skin. Some of the best carrier oils for skincare include Jojoba Carrier Oils, Sweet Almond Carrier Oils, etc.
- Carrier Oils for Haircare Products: Nourishing properties of carrier oils along with the presence of vitamins and minerals make them an excellent addition to hair care products like shampoo, conditioner, hair massage oil, etc. Carrier oils contain emollients that help soften hair and deeply nourish them. Some of the best carrier oils for haircare include Aloe Vera Carrier Oils, Argan Carrier Oils, Virgin Coconut Oils, Amla Seed Carrier Oils, etc.
- Carrier Oils in Lip Care Products: Carrier oils are added to lip care products like lip balms, lipsticks, etc. as they provide nourishment to lips. They help make lips soft, smooth, and supple and keep dryness away.
- Carrier Oils in Reed Diffusers: Organic Carrier oils form the perfect base for reed diffusers. Lighter oils like Sweet Almond Oils and Virgin Olive Carrier Oils work well in reed diffusers as they rise quickly. Essential oils are added to the carrier oil base to give therapeutic benefit as well as a pleasant aroma.
Shop Cold Pressed Carrier Oils in Bulk at Moksha Lifestyle at Wholesale Prices
- Wholesale Prices: Moksha Lifestyle’s pure carrier oils are of high quality and are available online at the best prices. We offer more than 70 cold-pressed carrier oils and have the widest range of organic carrier oils in the industry. You can now buy carrier oils online in bulk quantities at wholesale prices worldwide with full confidence.
- Wide Variety: We offer an amazing variety of over 70 different types of carrier oils online at affordable prices. Each carrier oil has its own unique set of properties and therapeutic benefits and is completely safe for the skin. Carrier oils with long shelf life include Jojoba oils, pomegranate carrier oils, etc.
- No Artificial Fragrance: Our organic carrier oils are 100% pure and natural and are free from any artificial synthetic components. They are free from artificial fragrance and have their own mild and nutty aroma. Our organic carrier oils in bulk are ethically produced to ensure that they retain their natural properties and are as effective as possible.
- Lab Tested: We have an in-house lab that boosts of latest technology and equipment. Each batch is tested for its fatty acid profile in order to ensure the best quality products. Certificate of Analysis (COA), as well as Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) as per the latest CLP and GHS norms, are available on request for each of our oils to ensure transparency.
- Eco-friendly Packaging: Moksha follows the best industry packaging standards for our products so that they reach you safely. We also try and incorporate eco-friendly packaging in order to keep with our motto of keeping things natural.
- Easy Payment Structure: Moksha Lifestyle offers a safe and secure payment portal for our customers. You can safely buy wholesale carrier oils online using various payment options via Paypal at checkout for ease of mind for our customers.
- Worldwide Delivery: If you are wondering where you can buy certified organic carrier oils near me, then you have come to the right place. We offer worldwide delivery using our network of trusted courier companies like DHL and FedEx. We deliver products worldwide to countries like Canada, Spain, Germany, Hungary, Austria, UAE, etc. within 8-10 working days and ship products using priority mode.
Buy Carrier Oils Online from Moksha Lifestyle, a Certified Manufacturer
Moksha is one the world’s largest and premium producers of organic carrier oils in bulk which are used in the Health, Beauty, and Wellness industries. We are one of the best carrier oil suppliers in the industry. Our premium grade wholesale carrier oils are available at bulk prices and are free from any synthetic or artificial fragrance. They are 100% pure and natural and are available in various pack sizes ranging from 30ml to 200-liter bulk drums. We deliver the best quality carrier oils online and each batch is tested in our in-house lab for quality and purity. We apply the best international standards of packaging and have implemented eco-friendly packaging throughout the supply chain. We have tie-ups with leading courier companies like DHL and FedEx which have seamless online delivery and ship through priority mode to ensure your order reaches you safely.
Q1. What are Carrier Oils?
Carrier oils are vegetable or base oils that are used for diluting essential oils. They are extracted from seeds, nuts, or kernels and are used as a mode to “carry” or “deliver” essential oils deep into the skin for maximal effect. Moksha Lifestyle is one of the best carrier oil suppliers and our oils are pure, cold-pressed, and unrefined to ensure maximum efficiency. They are mechanically deodorized to remove any unpleasant odor while maintaining their unrefined characteristic, making them suitable for skincare and wellness applications. To maintain carrier oils with long shelf life, it is important to store them in a cool, dark location to avoid them going rancid quickly.
Q2. Which is the Best Carrier Oil to Dilute Essential Oils?
Carrier oil usage depends on skin type and therefore, pure carrier oils should be selected based on the type of skin one has. One should always look for good carrier oils for essential oils and dilute them in the correct proportion. Jojoba oil is one of the safest choices in carrier oils and suits every skin type due to its mild nature.
Some of the different and popular types of carrier oils used are:
- Best carrier oil for hair growth– Argan Oils
- Best carrier oil for acne-prone skin and scars – Rosehip Oils
- Best carrier oil for eczema – Sunflower Oils
- Best carrier oil for skin firming – Grapeseed Oils
- Best carrier oil for Skincare – Jojoba Oils
- Best carrier oil for dark spots – Seabuckthorn Oils
Q3. Can you Mix Different Carrier Oils?
Yes, you can combine different carrier oils together and get the benefits of all the oils in your formulation. Each carrier oil has unique properties and when combined together, they provide benefits of all different oils mixed together.
Q4. Where to Buy Organic Carrier Oils in Bulk?
If you are looking to buy carrier oils near me, moksha lifestyle offers a wide variety of pure, organic wholesale carrier oils at affordable prices. We are a one-stop solution for your natural carrier oil requirement and offer the best quality products at wholesale prices. We are one of the trusted carrier oil suppliers in the world and are backed by certifications.