Pure Wholesale Fragrance Oils
Moksha is one of the premium fragrance oils wholesale distributors in the world. Our pure fragrance oils are used in the healthy, beauty, and wellness industry and are known for their unique aroma. With our Headquarters in India, we have our own production facilities and central warehouses located all over the world. Moksha Lifestyle is a leading supplier of over 75 types of pure wholesale fragrance oils to numerous clients all over the world. We also supply other natural ingredients like pure essential oils, carrier oils, Hydrosols or Floral water, and other natural products at wholesale prices.
We are preferred ingredient suppliers to many leading as well as home-based businesses all over the world using our unisex fragrance oils to make products like soaps, candles, bath and body products, incense sticks, reed diffusers, etc. We have our own in-house lab which is equipped with the latest technology where fragrances are developed and are tested for quality as well as uses of fragrance oils such as soaps, candles, etc. We also custom make fragrances as per our clients’ requirements which go in industries like Spa, Personal care, etc.
Shop Pure Fragrance Oils in Bulk
Fragrance oils, also known as perfume or scented oils, are known for their aroma. They are created for addition in soaps, scented candles, bath and body products, household cleansers, reed diffusers, incense sticks, room sprays, air refreshers, etc to give them a distinct aroma. Moksha’s fragrances are paraben and Phthalate free and therefore they are skin safe and can be used in skincare, haircare, and personal care products.
Pure wholesale fragrance oils are made commercially by combining essential oils or other aromatic compounds. Thus, some of the ingredients in fragrance oils include naturally derived as well as artificial components. They are concentrated in nature and therefore few drops are sufficient to achieve desired results. Fragrance oils help capture a unique aroma that cannot be found in nature and lend pleasant scents to products. Thus through a blend of different aroma compounds, pure fragrance oils can help get us scents that are otherwise not possible. For example, ocean breeze, mountain rain, Baby powder, strawberry, etc.
Buy Wholesale Fragrance Oils Direct from Manufacturers
Moksha offers top-quality fragrance oils at affordable prices. These are IFRA compliant and can be used in cosmetics, skincare, body care, and hair care products. Fragrances have multiple benefits, they not only help mask the odor of the product but also help create a psychological or emotional attachment to the product.
Moksha develops its fragrances in-house with the help of experienced formulators. They are a mixture of various compounds like alcohols, esters oxides, terpenes, etc. These can either be entirely natural or a mix of natural and synthetic aroma compounds or completely synthetic. Moksha also tests various uses of fragrance oils to ensure suitability and versatility.
We assure the best fragrance oil availability throughout the year at affordable prices. We also specialize in custom-made fragrances as per our clients' requirements which can be used in various industries like Hotels, Spa, Personal Care products, etc.
Best Fragrance Oils Online at Moksha Lifestyle Based on Their Uses
- Fragrance Oils for Soap: Moksha’s fragrances are suitable for all kinds of soaps which include cold process soaps, melt and pour soaps, and hot process soaps. These lend a pleasant aroma to soaps and make the bathing experience calming. Our fragrances have a rich and unique aroma that is safe for the skin as they are paraben and phthalate-free. When used in the correct dosage they will not cause any skin irritation or sensitivity and are gentle in nature. Some fragrances popularly sued in soaps include English lavender, citrus mist, and frangipani fragrance oils.
- Fragrance Oils for Candle Making: Fragrance oils lend a soothing aroma to candles which can help lighten the mood. They help remove bad odour from the air and fill it with an uplifting scent. Moksha’s fragrances are suitable for all kinds of waxes which include soy wax, beeswax, etc. Some of the best Fragrance Oils for Candles are fresh bamboo, white tea & ginger, and pumpkin spice fragrance oils.
- Fragrance Oils for Incense Sticks: Fragrance oils are also used in the making of incense sticks or agarbattis which are commonly used in households to infuse the air with a pleasing aroma and help purify the air. They have a sweet, calming aroma that calms the mind and relaxes it. Our fragrances are suitable for incense sticks and lend a soothing aroma to them. Some popular Fragrance Oils for incense sticks are sandalwood, jasmine, and lemon blossom fragrance oils.
- Fragrance Oils for Diffusers: Fragrance oils are commonly used in potpourris and lend a subtle aroma to the Potpourri. It is a bowl of dared flowers, herbs, oils, and spices that act as natural refreshers. Fragrances are used to enhance the aroma of potpourri. Natural fragrance oils can also be used in aroma diffusers to spread their pleasant aroma in the air. Some popular natural fragrance oils for diffusers are floral bouquet, vanilla oak, and Arabian wood fragrance oils.
- Fragrance Oils for Skin Care Products & Cosmetics: Moksha’s natural fragrance oils for skincare products are safe and thus can be used in the making of cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and personal care products. They lend a pleasant aroma to the product and help create psychological or emotional attachment. Some popular bulk fragrance oils for skin are clean cotton, frangipani, and Japanese cherry blossom fragrance oils.
Fragrance Oils for Perfumes: Fragrances are versatile in nature and can also be used in perfume making. Since fragrances are artificially made in a lab by combining different aroma compounds, it is possible to create scents that are not naturally possible like mountain rain, and clean cotton. Some popular fragrance oils for perfumes include CN5 type and DG type fragrance oils.
- Fragrance Oils for Massage Oils: If you are looking to create massage oil at home, you can add fragrances to them. These lend a pleasant, soothing aroma to the massage oil which will help calm your senses and relax your mind. Some popular natural fragrance oils for skin massage oils include lily of the valley, rose garden, sandalwood, jasmine, and orange cinnamon fragrance oils.
- Fragrance Oils for Aroma Beads: Aroma beads diffuse fragrance slowly in the air and act as a natural freshener. These can be used at home as well as in cars. Fragrance oils are added to aroma beads to enhance their aroma. Some popular bulk Fragrance oils for Aroma Beads include woodland, violet, and mountain rain fragrance oils.
Buy High-quality Fragrance Oils at Wholesale Rates
Moksha’s pure wholesale fragrance oils are concentrated in nature and have a long-lasting aroma. They are rich and complex and help promote emotional and mental wellbeing. Our fragrance oils comply with international standards and have a unique formula that allows them to be used for a wide variety of uses like skincare, haircare, candles, soaps, diffusers, etc. Moksha Lifestyle is popular for the best fragrance oils for candles in the industry.
- IFRA Compliant: Moksha fragrances are IFRA compliant and are manufactured keeping in mind international standards. Moksha ensures paraben and phthalate-free fragrance oils which are safe for use in products that come in contact with skin and hair. Our unique formulation allows our concentrated fragrance oils to be used in a wide variety of products like candles, soaps, diffusers, incense sticks, skincare products, etc.
- Wholesale Prices: Our wholesale fragrance oils are available at affordable prices. They are developed in-house which gives us the advantage of bulk pricing. You can buy fragrance oils worldwide from our website and add them to candles, skincare products, diffusers, etc.
- Best Quality Products: All our fragrances are developed in-house and are of premium quality. They are concentrated in nature and therefore a small amount goes a long way. Moksha Lifestyle gives peace of mind by providing certifications, testing facilities, and standardization.
- Worldwide Delivery: You can buy wholesale fragrance oils online from our website and get delivery at your doorstep. We deliver worldwide through our partnership with trusted courier companies like DHL, and FedEx. We use priority mode to ship so that your order reaches you in 8-10 days and is safe during shipping. DHL, UPS, TNT, and FedEx have all approved us to make Fragrance oils online delivery worldwide to countries like Canada, Spain, Germany, Hungary, Australia, etc. Our secure and safe packaging is tested to avoid any leaks during shipping and all our shipments are insured against damage.
- Secure & Easy Payment: You can buy premium quality fragrance oils at wholesale prices using PayPal, our preferred payment portal, which is one of the safest in the industry.
Get Customized Fragrance Oils Online Delivery from the Best Suppliers
Moksha Lifestyle is one of the largest fragrance oils wholesale distributors online and offers delivery worldwide to various countries like Canada, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Germany, France, etc. We offer premium fragrance oils at wholesale prices which are manufactured in-house in our lab. This provides assurance of quality and standardization as all the oils are backed by certifications and testing facilities. We also custom make fragrances as per our clients' requirements which go in industries like hotels, spas, personal care products, etc. Our fragrance oils are available in pack sizes ranging from 30ml, 120ml, 250ml, 1L, and in 25L and 200L bulk drums. We apply international packaging standards and use eco-friendly materials wherever possible. Our tie-up with leading companies like DHL, and FedEx ensures that your order reaches you safely and within 8-10 days.
Q1. What are Fragrance Oils?
Fragrance oils are artificially made by combining different aroma compounds. They are a mix of natural and synthetic ingredients and are made to capture scents that are either not naturally available like Strawberry, Chocolate, etc., or the natural essential oils are very expensive like Jasmine, Rose Essential Oil.
Q2. How are Fragrance Oils Made?
Fragrance oils are made by using a solvent base in which different natural and synthetic aroma ingredients such as essential oils, absolutes, extracts, aroma chemicals, aroma compounds, etc are added to give the desired aroma. Some of the most commonly used base solvents are Diethyl phthalate, benzyl benzoate, triethyl citrate, and dioctyl adipate.
Q3. Are Fragrance Oils Safe?
Moksha’s fragrances are skin safe as they are free from harmful ingredients. Moksha’s Paraben and Phthalate Free Fragrance Oils are IFRA compliant and restrict harmful ingredients.
Q4. Where to Buy Fragrance Oils Near Me?
If you are wondering which is the best place to buy fragrance oils near me, then Moksha Lifestyle should be at the top of your list as one of the best fragrance oils wholesale distributors. The Moksha group are IFRA compliant fragrance oil suppliers and delivers unisex fragrance oils which are suitable for addition to skincare, haircare, and personal care products. They have been tested for performance and are designed for versatility. We ensure the safe delivery of products worldwide using priority mode and use trusted courier companies like DHL, FedEx, etc.
Q5. Where to Buy Cheap Fragrance Oils Online?
Moksha’s unisex fragrance oils are available at the best prices in the industry. Our fragrances are concentrated in nature and are of international standards. We offer premium quality oils at affordable prices and deliver worldwide using priority shipping mode. You can shop for top-quality fragrances on our website with complete peace of mind.
Q6. What are Some Unique Fragrance Oils?
Moksha Lifestyle has some unique fragrance oils such as Wood Land Fragrance Oil, Allspice Fragrance Oil, and Honey Fragrance Oil among others. Our Unique fragrance oils allow our clients to offer an exotic offering to their customers and stand out from their competitors.
Also check: Natural Infused Oils, USDA Certified Organic Oils, Organic Butters, Clays & Salts